Our client is the UK's largest outsourcing solutions provider, the position we currently have available is a Sales Account Manager – selling Google AdWords. This is a great opportunity to join their expanding sales team and a Sales Account Man …
Our client is the UK’s largest outsourcing solutions provider, the position we currently have available is a Sales Account Manager – selling Google AdWords.
This is a great opportunity to join their expanding sales team and a Sales Account Manager selling all Google platforms/services to a portfolio of small to medium sized business throughout the UK. YOu will be dealing with all warm and inbound leads. You must have business to business and telephone based sales experience, PPC experience is desirable but not essential, your desire and motivation to succeed is the most important attribute.
The role of Sales/Account Manager
- Develop new business, maximise revenue growth with SME’s in the market
- Cross selling/up selling advertising platforms – search, mobile, shopping, display and YouTube
- Communicate with SME’s pro-actively, via phone and email, engaging decision makers at all levels
- Plan and aggressively prospect, evaluate and identify best opportunities within your portfolio
- Create and maintain a working/mentoring relationship with the SME’s, educating them on ALL Google products
- Consistently deliver against assigned target, while prioritising and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to all your clients
Requirements for a Sales/Account Manager
- Business to Business sales (b2b)
- 2 years proven sales and business development experience
- PPC experience is desired but not essential
- Passion and flair for achieving and closing sales
- Good understanding of the sales cycle, prospecting, negotiating and closing
- Excellent telephone sales manner/telesales experience
- Analytical and creative mindset
What you will receive
- Training and support provided by our client directly and work in an office which very much follows the Google philosophy
- Excellent pay and bonus structure
- Ability to earn OTE £30k per annum (realistic), top sales guys earning £40k!
- Regular incentives and training updates
Apply now for an immediate interview!