Our client is a unique creation to fulfil the demands of the Large Format Printing trade and the Visual Communications sector. With their roots firmly established in the print and paper industries since 1932, they continue to build successfully on over seven decades of knowledge and experience, having the ability to evolve proactively in this rapidly developing sector.
What you will receive;
- £30k basic + access to an uncapped commission structure
- Long-term career opportunities.
- They are growing this internal sales support team and will eventually create additional management opportunities.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment
- A close-knit team of passionate and progressive people
- Extensive training in all aspects of the role
- A culture grown on modesty and hard work with an underlying passion for what we do and a relentless focus on putting the customer first.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Key customer account administrative support including consignment stock management. Working closely with the Customer Service team who are responsible for all Order Processing and post-sale customer support.
- Managing a high volume of incoming emails and calls and ensuring tasks are prioritised and scheduled to ensure our customers’ fastest possible response time.
- Processing reports from Account Managers following face-to-face visits, which includes data entry into CRM, creating quotations and arranging samples. Respond to all incoming enquiries by phone and email for a specific group of customers within set time parameters with the quotation and technical information. Set tasks for the internal sales team to follow up on the enquiry as quickly as possible.
- Support the Account Managers and Internal Sales Reps with all customer contact and administrative back-up, including working with other departments for example Procurement, Operations and Marketing.
What we are looking for;
- You must be able to manage your workload and support other members of the team
- You will be working with a passionate team who thrives to achieve team goals.
- The culture is grown on modesty and hard work with a passion for what we do and a focus on putting the customer first.
- We are looking for someone who is trustworthy and can work well under pressure. Is friendly, flexible, helpful and positive.
- You must have a proactive approach to your work and above all be customer focussed.
What others say;
“This is a compassionate team who thrive earnestly not to achieve their own goals but the team goals which will benefit each and everyone at Innotech”
“At Innotech, we don’t just sell our products, we sell service. The core of our business is service”
“Very professional, fast-moving, forward-thinking company.”
“You’ll join a lively, energetic and innovative team.”